Friday, September 13, 2013

Epic Shirts.

A few fall t-shirt buys: 












Epic Sport Sleepshirt, Forever 21

It's sporty, black and it says "epic". Oh, and it was only 12 bucks. Good enough deal for me! I'm thinking about rocking it as a dress or super-long shirt.







 Haus of Vain New World Order Tee, Knyew.com

The dollar bill print at it's finest. I love this shirt a little too much. I decided to cop it because the print is too dope to pass up on. It was money well spent. I was even more impressed when I finally received it and now its officially one of my favorite shirts I own. 









New Look T-shirt with Statue Print, ASOS.com

Since I routinely search the mens department for graphic shirts it came as no surprise that I found several tees that were by far more awesome than what was in the women's. I finally settled for this one. 









 KESH X American Apparel Eye Le New Big Tee 

I've loved the artist KESH since her Coconut Twins days. If you don't know who she is then you're truly missing out on one of the most interesting, multi-faceted artists of this era. Her raw energy and passion for her craft demands respect. So when she came out with a line for American Apparel I had to at least buy one piece. Who knows, maybe I'll buy a couple more pieces of hers before they all sell out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
The girl with a million ideas and not enough places to put them.