Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Head Bitch.

At one point I had been eying the Jeffrey Campbell Mulder boot so long my eyeballs got sore. High platform heel, chunky rubberized sole...it is so perfect for these wet and rainy days out here that I couldn't imagine anything better on my feet. Well, then I saw the Jeffrey Campbell Nirvana, which I love, but since I don't go really for flatform shoes (they look better on other people than they do on me) I had to resist the urge to impulse buy. And now, a boot that's a perfect combination of the two:

The Jeffrey Campbell x Miss KL HBIC Boot in Wheat Nubuck


Head. Bitch. In. Charge. Nothing can describe this boot (or me) better. Timberland lace-up style with the chunky heel. I think I'm in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
The girl with a million ideas and not enough places to put them.