Friday, December 14, 2012

Grafea.





I’ve been searching for a leather backpack for MONTHS. I would settle for a satchel, but I absolutely love the look of smooth leather and chunky shape of a backpack. There’s something intriguing about that, yet durable and totally practical. I saw a woman walking down the street with a sleek black one, only slightly worn-in, and I knew I had to find one that was at least similar. I jumped on the internet as I soon as I got home to try and find a backback with the same simplistic shape . No such luck. Until I stumbled on this website today, after already thinking I would NEVER find the perfect leather backpack for years to come.
I will be buying this. Very very soon. It’s pricey as hell, but hey, it’s leather, and it will last you awhile.

The best part? It comes in different colors, so you can color-scheme to your heart’s desire. The black and the bubblegum pink are my faves.
 
Above: The Hari Backpack in Pink Lemonade

The Actor Backpack in Black, grafea.com
The Rockstar Backpack in Black, grafea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
The girl with a million ideas and not enough places to put them.